Northland College ● Ashland, WI
Bachelor of Science in Earth Science and Creative Writing
Writes for home, parenting, garden, food, and lifestyle digital content for several websites. Current clients include Scripps Media (HGTV and DIYNetwork), SheKnows.com, Fanbread, Walmart.com, Central Pet and Garden, Mother Earth News, Zliving.com and Garden Therapy.
CORE PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS
1. Pitching story ideas
2. Writing articles and tutorials
3. Provide custom photography with articles and tutorials
4. Upload articles and photographs to clients CMS
5. Proficient in WordPress. Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
6. Complete articles by a deadline
7. Promote completed articles to Social Media
Metadata/Digital Asset Specialist
Writes metadata titles, captions and tagging photos for Discovery Communications properties (HGTV, Travel, DIYNetwork, Crimefeed). Assist the Scripps Network imaging team with daily ingestion of photos assets for all three websites, photo editing, and the addition of metadata to the Digital Asset Management System and archiving of assets.
Digital Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, WordPress, Adobe CQ, HTML, Metadata, Digital Asset Management, Copy Writing, and Blogging.